Isaiah9x
8 posts
Nomad

and another one..

Isaiah9x
Isaiah9x
8 posts
Nomad

Now i've found a yellow one, is that gold? green?

LeonTrix
LeonTrix
1 posts
Nomad

I fight the final boss with two box of med rejuvenation potion, 5 lar. archangel,attack and defense potion. and beat him with only left 2 defense and 1 attack and archangel potion

chongsboy
chongsboy
4 posts
Nomad

Repetitive playing allows for this crap:

http://www.e-mate.com.tw/img/arcuz1.png

chongsboy
chongsboy
4 posts
Nomad

Gold Chests are great, they have buffs. Green Chests are items with no buffs. Or is it the other way around? Anyways green chest counts as a gold chest in the achievements.

chongsboy
chongsboy
4 posts
Nomad

As for Gold Chests and Green Chests, your Drop rate will increase the rate you find them. I have all ten items with [+20 drop chance], and sometimes I use luck potion. That means I have +200 drop chance. I only fight the last 3 screens to try to kill monsters lvl >31 since they drop the strongest weapons and armor,

I only got lucky once with this character, I got lvl 31+ boots, but I have gotten the 2nd strongest weapon and all armors.

Side note: I got a gold +3 shield (2nd strongest) with +1 block, it had a block rate of 26% I think? at lvl 4 block, I the shield blocks 35%.

Golden Armor is super high (>130 defense base) but I get more def from +x% Def and +x Def.

Look at my pic above to see what you can do.

MagoMerlino
MagoMerlino
19 posts
Peasant

Difference between damage numbers?
I know red is critical.
But i fight with a poison weapon and beside red, sometimes damage pop up as Yellow or Azure, so what's the meaning of these colors?

deathprophet619
deathprophet619
8 posts
Nomad

can someone know how to get the key to the dungeon in the quest "Song o the Valley" because i already defeated the boss but i didnt get the key

deathprophet619
deathprophet619
8 posts
Nomad

can somebody answer me plsssss... because i cannot fight the giant again

PokemonNicolas
PokemonNicolas
13 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna go with the axe....

PokemonNicolas
PokemonNicolas
13 posts
Nomad

OMG I FOUND A BLUE CHEST!!!!!!!

Diltis
Diltis
48 posts
Farmer

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAK2ghEtfFeiIjBlT7dOcF2AoZgnBazuLgNjUpbBkPfskjBb9KR1WBz8c0JWJ5CsdhNPpR8EsHxUM-sanL3TW1aYAm1T1UBQv9pB3Ov13vjFeRTiAihUZPOiW.jpg

I am so happy =D

Diltis
Diltis
48 posts
Farmer

i am sorry, worng place to post it

Doomknight7
Doomknight7
4 posts
Nomad

Where do you get those stones of blessing???

Showing 211-225 of 259

We may use cookies to help customize your experience, including performing analytics and serving ads.
Learn More