Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,704 Replies
48. The forums died completely. 2 Posts in 20 days. Sad.
49. Yeah, I just thought about that last night. Came here 'cause as sure as... gosh diddly darn heck... I wasn't going to let [Adjective][Noun] be the last poster!
Ooh, by the way, Halrazor! One time I got banned for a week for mentioning your name. You know, Hal can stand in for a nasty swear word we're not allowed to say, and I used what I can only guess is your name in such a nasty way. I apologise for that.
Y'all think we should make a memorial? I'm thinking of making a memorial. One final great long post to let everyone who ever participated know it's over.
50. That sounds like a nice idea! Feels bittersweet letting go though ;(
51. That's truly sad to see. I practically grew up on this site. I didn't have friends through much of my teenage years so I'd spend countless hours on here, where the closest thing I had to friends were. So sad to see it truly dying
52. Small, free browser games have basically died. No one makes small fun projects for browsers anymore. Most now make apps for phones or have transitioned to steam making payed games. It's the end of an era.
53. Yeah, I feel that, TheMostManlyMan. I was in the same situation - I *am* in the same situation! It is bittersweet, but it must be done. If everyone could say your suggestions, I've come to find two main goals:
-A poignant requiem
-A place where everyone can leave their notes on everything
This is all I can really think of. Come to think of it, perhaps it's best to post a simple, brand new forum post. Little else.
54. A mean a place for "EVERYTHING BY EVERYONE (R)"? It's funny that you use these words, they origin from another Flash portal.
About my nickname: I didn't find out which nasty meaning it could have. Maybe my school english is not enough for this (I have to ask my former teacher why I didn't learn many swear words...). A long time ago, I had a Nichname "Hellraiser", like the Motörhead / Osbourne-Song. Then I searched for something that sounds the same, looks different, and looks like a first name and a surname. The result was Hal Razor.
55. It's coming Rome
56. Oops! I forgot to pay bail, so the sentence was... two months? It's crazy how basically nothing has changed. Well, whatever. I've been going through some transitions lately, so I almost forgot to post again. I'll make it a point not to do that again.
57. Hey, I'm back after a long hiatus. Lately, I've been more active on Steam than on here and my sister bought an Xbox One X. She's been allowing me on it (earlier, she watched me play South Park: The Fractured But Whole) and I've been playing on it a lot lately. So that's the reason for my absence but I thought I should still drop in and say hi. Show that I'm still active.
58. Measome! Bail, bail bail. Make any 'friends' in prison?
Hey rebel, you mean an xbox series x?
Speaking of consoles, anyone getting a steam deck?
58. While it does seem super interesting, I think the timing on the release of the Steam Deck couldn't possibly be worse. We're still in the middle of a chip shortage that's making it impossible for anyone to grab a graphics card, Xbox Series X, PS5 and heck, I heard even Xbox One and PS4's are getting harder to find. It's seems pretty cool but like... We really don't something like that to make the already scarce hardware resources even more spread out
59. Ouch. I didn't even bother to look into the Steam Switch because I'm pretty broke at the moment; I have a two-year-old laptop, an iPhone 6S, and an NS and that's enough for me. I'm thinking of getting into the MK8D speedrunning scene, but there's a lot of stuff I need to learn with all the strats and techs.
1. I knew that one way or another they count wouldnt succeed. Anyway, might as well place the tomb stone on this thread.
2. No, I meant an Xbox One X. She got a used one off on Amazon ( this one ), but it is still in good quality. The only problem we had was that one of the shoulder buttons (I think the left one) on the controller was jammed, but I managed to easily fix it using a screwdriver. I also did see the Steam Deck and while it looks nice (and I have quite a few Steam Games I'd love to play on the go), I can't afford it at the moment but I don't mind. I can wait.
You must be logged in to post a reply!